Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

That Einstein was a pretty smart guy.


Don't have time for more at this moment (this is an awesome solution for days when I don't have time to write a thoughtful post). Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the good things about posting anonymously is that I am comfortable disagreeing with Einstein.
We are not all geniuses - but we do all have some talent or good quality. A fish is not a genius, but in its niche it is very talented.
The trick is to find an occupation or avocation that lets us use our talent or quality to full effect. I think Einstein was trying to express that we should appreciate the good qualities of others.