Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

Report of the NJ Education Subcommittee

I really had hoped today to write about some of the observations and recommendations in the recently-released Report of the Education Subcommittee, but I couldn't get to it today. It's a really interesting document -- parts are surprising, reassuring, confusing, frightening, hopeful and gloomy. It's a wild ride...Will try to get to it tomorrow and share my thoughts as well as a link to the complete text.

Need to get ready for tonight's meeting, now. (See you there?)

No comments: