Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation time!

I'm not saying I won't post during my vacation...but you never know. The weather report looks pretty good (knock wood) and my laptop has a lot of glare in the sun... Sometimes you just have to turn off the technology, you know? (Or so I'm told...)

No comments: