Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pizza.

Have I mentioned how glad I am to see the new "take and bake" pizza place, called HomeMade Pizza, opening downtown soon? There was a similar place we used to frequent back in California and I never understood why the idea wasn't more popular out here. Anyway, I don't usually talk about local businesses too much (at least not on this blog), but just thought I'd mention this one...also they have online ordering. Way cool. I'll probably see you there sometime. If you get there first, post a comment and let me know how it was.

No comments: