Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dog Show Cancelled!

Received this message from the REF:

It is with regret that I inform you that we're canceling the dog show after all. The weather looks terrible, and the Chamber didn't want to go forward. We will try to reschedule for the spring. So, you are free to spend your Sunday afternoon without that wet dog smell, unless it is your own dog.

No comments: