Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

Sorry so quiet...hope to post more soon...

Just a quick note -- I know it seems odd that I haven't been posting much during this toughest of times with lots of misinformation, rumors, fears and facts swirling around the village. Between the work of the Board trying to create a budget and hear from as many community members as possible, and my full-time job, I am stretched pretty thin. This weekend, from a soccer tournament in Baltimore, I hope to catch up on posts about the school budget, mostly. Until then, have a good Friday.

No comments: