Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Monday, June 21, 2010

Blogkeeping.

I want to apologize for my less-than-frequent blog posts over the past couple of months. I have just been swamped with work – both my job and BOE – and family responsibilities and somehow, when it’s after 1:00 AM and I still haven’t blogged anything, I’ve been throwing in the towel more than in the past. (I must be getting old.)

Now that school is winding down, I’ll have fewer school events and meetings, and my son will be at camp so there’s three soccer-driving trips each week saved. Unfortunately, summer is a busier time in the catalog/website business (I’m writing about Christmas ornaments now!), but at least everything else will be a little more quiet.

Posting more soon...

No comments: