Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vacation time...

Just a quick note to let you know I'm away on vacation and trying to stay off the computer...when I get back next week, there are so many things I want to write about...such as: new cut-offs for test scores, the END of the Biddy basketball court case, the Board's annual self-evaluation, committee assignments for 09-10...so come back and read, and post your comments, ok?

No comments: