Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Transitions

Unfortunately, I had to leave my mac.com blog and set this one up on Blogspot. I loved the look of the mac blog, and it was easy to use, but it has a few glitches in it that were annoying. If I can figure out how to work around the glitches, or if Apple upgrades their iWeb software, I may put my blog back there. But for now, this will be my new blog location. Please bookmark it or subscribe to an RSS feed to stay up to date. 

Please note, however, that my website web.mac.com/lauriegood will remain online. I have kept a section called "Election 08 Issues," which is basically the pages that were live on my site during the 2008 election. I am keeping those pages active so that I (and you) can check back and see if I'm living up to the goals and opinions that I stated back then. 

Between mac.com's problems and my vacation, I have not done much posting recently. It is summer, after all. But I feel like we're on the "downhill" side, with Fall approaching. I'm starting to think about the new school year and, as I do, I will be posting more about the Board of Ed. I do hope you will keep reading and perhaps even respond now and then, and participate in the conversation. 

No comments: