Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Detailed Budget Online

There is now a complete "line item" budget posted on the District website. You can find it by going to the District website (click here) and clicking on Board of Ed and then click Budget on the left side. There is also something the state calls a "user friendly" budget (that's their term, not ours!), which is a summary version of the same information.

OK, I'll make it even easier: CLICK HERE for a direct link to the budget page.

No comments: