Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

Tonight's Board of Ed Meeting

Tonight's Board of Ed meeting will begin with a joint meeting of the Board and the Village Council, for the purpose of discussing the proposed school district budget. Public comments will again be welcomed. After that, we'll have a regular business agenda with some resignations, appointments, approval of bills, etc.

I will be giving a report on the Open Forum for Communications that was held on March 3. After the meeting, the full report will be available on the district website. I'll post it here, too, and I'll send it to the HSAs and also to the Ridgewood News.

Tonight's meeting will be streamed live on the internet. Click here to view. (I'm told the live webcast has better sound than the Cablevision Channel 77 broadcast -- they are trying AGAIN to get Cablevision to fix the technical problems.)

See you later!

No comments: