Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

Congrats Ridgewood Girls' Cross Country: Big North Champs!

Congratulations to Coach Jacob Brown and the Ridgewood girls' cross country team for their Big North league championship yesterday at Darlington. I am happy to see the team picking up some steam again. I miss those days watching my daughter run, along with Ridgewood stars Meredith Jones, Ashlyn Llerandi, Justine Lupo, Meg O'Connell and others. It looks like we are creating some new champs!

Good luck tomorrow at the Ridgewood Invitational at Vets Field (girls run at 3:15, boys at 3:40). Come on out and watch -- it's impressive to see teams from 17 schools take off across Vets Field. Next Friday Ridgewood will run at the Bergen County Championships, back at beautiful Darlington Park.

Go Maroons!

No comments: