Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year!

Things have been quiet around here over the holidays...sorry I haven't done much posting. Just taking a little break. It's nice to have stretches of time here and there with nothing pressing to do. Of course, those stretches are getting shorter and less frequent. But I'm determined to relax as much as possible this week! (Gee, that doesn't sound very relaxing...)

But I do wish you a happy new year. All the best wishes for all of us in 2009!

No comments: