Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Agenda for 10/20 meeting

You can see the complete agenda for tomorrow's Board of Ed meeting by clicking here. Some highlights (in addition to the Violence & Vandalism report already mentioned):

Update on referendum planning, specifically energy conservation/efficiency.

Mr. McDonald, RHS athletic director, will update us on the sports league changes. It's somewhat confusing and, from what I understand, no better than what they had when they started the discussion. I'm looking forward to Mr. McDonald explaining the latest.

We're going to discuss the Board's goals for 2008-09.

Dr. Fishbein will give an update on the Math Plan.

Ridgewood Education Foundation will announce grants totalling almost $8,000.

Like I said, you can read all the minute details on the district website, just click here.

See you tomorrow night!

No comments: