Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Friday, October 31, 2008

Hot topics

Look at this cool thing I found! The following image shows the top 100 words mentioned on this blog...the more times they've been mentioned, the larger the words appear. Really cool website called Wordle. You can enter any text or collection of words, or you can give the URL for a blog or site with RSS feed, and Wordle will create a word image automatically.

Image created by Wordle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool indeed!