Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BOE Webcast for 5/4

A few people have asked me when the webcast of last Monday's meeting will be posted on the District website. I am assuming there is a delay because the district's servers were down for the past two days. The meeting should be posted soon and I'll post the link when I can.

Have a great day!

No comments: