Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Monday, May 18, 2009

A hawk comes to the BF concert


Look at this cool pic (a little fuzzy) of the hawk that flew into the BF Auditorium last week. He(she) was chasing dinner (a small bird).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did it fly out on its own?

Laurie said...

Yes, Animal Control was called and the cafeteria was evacuated. The hawk flew back out the open door. I'm told the little bird stayed for the concert.

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is a cool photo!