Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Quiet few days...

Sorry for the lack of posts in the past few days. My daughter has been pretty sick at college and I went up to try and get some answers from the doctor and help her feel better (not necessarily in that order). You just never know how sharp those Health Services folks are going to be. They seem pretty good, but still. Two doctor visits, multiple tests and one visit to the ER, and the best they can so is, "gee, we can't find anything else, so it must be a virus." Anyway, she's doing a little better (just in time for finals!) and will be home next week. To those who emailed, thanks for the good wishes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope she's feeling better soon.