Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Committee Assignments

So we worked out our committee assignments for the 09-10 school year. My assignments (pretty much the same as this past year) are:
• Communications
• Facilities
• Fields (Joint Village/Board Commmittee)
• Ridgewood Community School Advisory Council
• Rep to the RHS HSA

I want to confirm some of the others, but when I do I'll post the complete list of committee assignments here.

No comments: