Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back to School Night at RHS tonight.

I love Back to School Night! Always have. Tonight I can't wait to stumble around the high school, looking for my son's classrooms...pushing through "the intersection"...meeting all the teachers...and admiring, once again, all the great work that was done on the building over the summer.

I'm always amazed at how many teachers I still don't know, even after having two kids go through the HS and meeting teachers here and there through various Board of Ed activities. When I look at Pete's schedule for this semester, I realize that I don't really know any of his teachers. So...it will be fun!

Back to School Night is also when I see lots of parents that I don't run into around town or on the soccer sidelines.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

No comments: