Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

BOE Meeting tonight.

You can tell how busy my work is by my less frequent posting on this blog. Sorry...as much as I would love to spend all day, every day on education and the Ridgewood Public Schools (and quite honestly, most days I would love to do that), I do need to make a living. Work is very busy right now.

Tonight the BOE will meet at 7:30 p.m. and as always you are invited to join us! You can also watch the live webcast by clicking here, or view the live broadcast on Cablevision Channel 77.

Quick agenda highlights:

-- Financial Report on Ridgewood Community School
-- Discussion of Strategic/Community planning process
-- Referendum projects update
-- Discussion of Board and District goals for 2010-11

The full agenda can be viewed by clicking here.

No comments: