Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ridgewood Public Schools Bond Sale will be March 25

The sale of bonds approved by our referendum will take place on March 25 at noon. You can find out more about the auction by clicking here (the info should be posted soon, in the "upcoming auctions" section).

The results of the auction will determine our interest rate. During the lead-up to the referendum, we estimated 4.75% interest. Our bonding financial company is estimating 4.06%. We'll see what happens on 3/25.

Several people have contacted the district because they want to purchase the bonds. Great way to invest in Ridgewood...a win-win!

I'll report the results here as soon as I can.

No comments: