Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

Tonight's meeting focus: budget, of course

I'm sorry I have not been able to post a more thorough and thoughtful preview of tonights meeting of the Board of Education. Between no power and work deadlines, I just can't so it. The agenda is online of course.

In a nutshell and from my memory (I'm currently riding shotgun while my son drives to soccer):

Approval of bonding terms/details
Budget details
Approval of construction management company

that's about it. Come on down or watch it live at the district website or on channel 77

One more thing -- DEP hearing at 6:30. Public is invited to give input/opinions on the turf fields at RHS Stadium and Stevens Fields

No comments: