Welcome!

Welcome to Laurie Goodman's blog. I use this space to share news and opinions about education and schools in Ridgewood, the state of New Jersey and the nation, in addition to other issues I'm personally interested in. I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, questions or opinions, too, by posting comments on any blog entry. Please observe basic courtesy -- keep your comments focused on issues, no personal attacks or bullying, please. Contact me directly at: lauriegood@mac.com

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Olympic fever!

I almost forgot...just wanted to let you know that I have Olympic fever. I LOVE THE OLYMPICS! I'm busy setting up one of my computers to stream live video, I've got the MSNBC schedule for all TV and online coverage set up as a widget on my desktop. (NBC's coverage plan is truly amazing.) Don't be surprised if I start posting Olympic results...or maybe I'll just add the widget to the blog. Oh man, how am I going to get any work done?

No comments: